JonDeTech and Swiss Varioprint extend cooperation agreement
On September 30, 2021, JonDeTech and Varioprint signed a development agreement regarding JonDeTech's sensor element JIRS30. To be able to work further with the development of the company's technology, complete the qualification of JIRS30 and create the conditions to push the development agreement further into a delivery agreement, this agreement is extended by one year, up to and including June 30, 2024.
Since the original agreement was signed, the following milestones have been achieved, among others:
- All sub-processes are established in an industrial environment.
- In collaboration with subcontractor Hofstetter, a completely new WED line has been developed.
- Industrial chemical baths have been developed in collaboration with the subcontractor Schlötter.
- In Nov 2022, the first series of functional sensor elements (Working Samples) was obtained.
- In April 2023, full-scale panels were obtained in the final production flow with a locked basic recipe (Engineering Samples, "ES0").
- A continuous production flow that will give us Engineering Samples status "ES1" has been initiated.
- Aptasic, a provider of automated signal measurement, sorting, and packaging of finished sensor elements, has been activated.
- It is incredibly gratifying that we can continue our collaboration towards the market together with Varioprint, our most important partner. As positive results come into place, this is an important step for our long-term ability to deliver competitive products to the market, says Dean Tosic, CEO of JonDeTech.
In the coming year, the focus will be on:
- Complete qualification of JIRS30, which enables the development agreement for JIRS30 to turn into a delivery agreement.
- Further develop the production flow to increase capacity and reduce production costs.
- Further evaluate and optimize some critical sub-processes.
- Produce a smaller sensor element with the same functionality as today's 3*3mm.
For more information, please contact:
Dean Tosic, CEO JonDeTech, phone: +46 73 994 85 70, mail: [email protected]
JonDeTech is a supplier of sensor technology. The company markets a portfolio of IR sensor elements based on proprietary nanotechnology and silicon MEMS. The nanoelements are extremely thin, built-in flexible plastic, and can be manufactured in high volumes at a low cost, which opens up for a variety of applications, such as temperature and heat flow measurements, presence detection, and gas detection. The company is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Redeye is the company's Certified Adviser. Read more at www.jondetech.se or see how the IR sensor works at www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vEc3dRsDq8.
Få löpande information från JonDeTech via e-post.