Imsys AB: Interim Report for 3rd Quarter, 9 months in financial year 2021-22
- Launch of product programs for Artificial Intelligence AI and Internet of Things IoT
- Agreement of test chip with Alice technology during third quarter of 2022
- Relaunch of Imsys brand with new logo, graphic profile and website, www.imsys.ai
The third quarter of the financial year 1 November 2021 - 31 January 2022 marks a high pace in the business.
The company's cost development and results for the third quarter and first nine months for the financial year 2021-22, compared with the same period last year, indicate that the development teams have grown in line with planned expansion. Invoicing is still negatively affected by the pandemic.
For the third quarter of the financial year, Imsys reports the following results (compared with 3rd Quarter 2020-21) in thousand SEK:
- Sales amounted to 11 TSEK (242 TSEK)
- Profit after financial items amounted to - 3,466 TSEK (- 3,150 TSEK)
- Investments in development work amounted to 2,921 TSEK (2,258 TSEK)
- The gross margin on product sales amounted to 62.5% (67.8%)
- Earnings in SEK per share amounted to - 0.22 (- 0.23)
The complete Interim Report for 3 Quarter, 9 Months, is attached to this press release and is also available for download on the Company's website; www.imsys.ai, www.imsystech.ai
This information is information that Imsys AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). The information was submitted for publication on 16 March 2022 at 08:45 CET
This press message is a translation from the original which has been published in Swedish prior to this English version. In any and all legal considerations, the press message and the Interim Report published in Swedish, serves as the company's official versions.
For more information, please contact:
Magnus Stuart, CEO
[email protected] +46 706 211 350
Imsys in short
Imsys AB (publ) is a Swedish based high tech microprocessor company with focus on AI, founded in 1981. The company is a lead designer and developer of high performance, low energy consumption, flexible microprocessor solutions for AI and IoT applications. Imsys ALICE technology offers advantages in EDGE AI applications for automotive, security, computer centers, 5G mobile communication, block-chain and image recognition. The company's shares are listed in Stockholm, Sweden on NGM SME markets
Mangold Fondkommission AB is appointed as Imsys mentor. Contact telephone +46 8 5277 5020
Få löpande information från Imsys via e-post.