Cibus Nordic's nomination committee AGM 2024
Cibus Nordic has following the decision on the general meeting in April 2023 appointed the following individuals to the nomination committee:
- Olof Nyström, nominated by The Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund
- Johannes Wingborg, nominated by Länsförsäkringar Fondförvaltning AB (publ)
- Markus Dragicevic, nominated by Dragfast AB
- Patrick Gylling, Chairman of the Board of Cibus Nordic
In Cibus Nordic the nomination committee should consist of four members, of which one member shall be the chairman of the board. Appointment to the nomination committee has been based on the largest shareholders voting power as of the last day of trading in August 2023. Olof Nyström has been appointed chairman of the nomination committee.
The nomination committee is to prepare and propose for the annual general meeting:
- Election of chairman of the annual general meeting
- Election of chairman of the board, other board members and number of board members
- Fee to the chairman of the board and fees to other board members, as well as compensation for committee work
- Election of auditor and possible deputy auditor and determination of the auditor's fee
- To the extent it is deemed necessary, changes to the instructions for the nomination committee
- The nomination committee shall have the right to incur expenses for the company regarding e.g. recruitment services and other consultancy services that are needed for the nomination committee to conclude its tasks. Otherwise, the nomination committee shall perform the tasks ensuing from the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance
The 2024 Annual General Meeting is tentatively expected to be held on April 15 at 10:00 am in Stockholm.
22 September 2023
For further information and nomination proposals, please contact:
Patrick Gylling, Chairman of the board Cibus Nordic Real Estate
E-mail [email protected]
Cibus is a real estate company listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap. The company's business idea is to acquire, develop and manage high quality properties in the Nordics with daily goods store chains as anchor tenants. The company currently owns about 450 properties in the Nordics. The main tenants are Kesko, Tokmanni, Coop Sweden, Lidl and S Group.
Cibus affärsidé är att förvärva, förädla och utveckla högkvalitativa fastigheter i Norden med välrenommerade livsmedelsbutiker och dagligvarukedjor som ankarhyresgäster för att kunna ge en stabil, konjunkturoberoende och ökande utdelning till våra aktieägare.
Få löpande information från Cibus via e-post.