Cell Impact reports first quarter results for 2021
Cell Impact AB (Nasdaq First North GM: CI B) reports the following financial summary for the first quarter.
- Revenues for the first quarter totaled SEK 12.1 million, which is growth of 70% for the quarter.
- Operating result was SEK -14.4 million during the quarter (-11.5).
- The Group's result after financial items was SEK -14.7 million (-11.5).
- Earnings per share attributable to the shareholders of the Parent Company totaled SEK -0.25 (-0.25) during the quarter.
- Equity was SEK 187.2 million (33.6) or SEK 3.18 per share (0.74) on the balance sheet date.
- Debt/equity ratio was 78% (71%) on the balance sheet date.
- Cash flows from operating activities amounted to SEK -8.2 million (-12.8) during the quarter.
- On the balance sheet date, the Group's cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 129.8 million (2.7).
Significant events in the period
- January 12, 2021 | Cell Impact appoints Mr Forrest Zhang as China Country Manager
- March 12, 2021 | Cell Impact receives SEK 42 million order from Plug Power for new production line and flow plates
- March 15, 2021 | Nowogen Technology places SEK 1.3 million order for serial production of flow plates
- March 26, 2021 | Cell Impact publishes Annual Report for 2020
- March 31, 2021 | Cell Impact Japan Inc. office now opened
For more information, please contact:
Stefan Axellie, CFO, +46 70-343 46 55 or [email protected].
About Cell Impact
Cell Impact AB (publ) is a global supplier of advanced flow plates to fuel cell manufacturers. The company has developed and patented a unique method for high-velocity forming, Cell Impact Forming™, which makes it possible to produce flow plates with more advanced designs, which in turn creates more cost and energy-efficient fuel cells compared to conventional forming methods.
The Cell Impact share is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and FNCA Sweden AB is the company's Certified Advisor (CA). Contact info: +46 8-528 00 399 or [email protected].
This information is inside information that Cell Impact AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
Om Cell Impact
Cell Impact AB (publ) är en global leverantör av avancerade flödesplattor och produktionsteknologi till tillverkare av bränsleceller med en unik metod för höghastighetsformning.
Bränsleceller omvandlar vätgas och syre till elektricitet och värme. Den enda restprodukten är vatten och därför utgör bränsleceller ett miljövänligt alternativ till både förbränningsmotorer och batterier.