Year-end Report 2021 - Awardit AB (publ)
Oct - Dec 2021
- Net revenue amounted to MSEK 229.5 (88.4), of which acquired net revenue was MSEK 103.5.
- Operating result EBIT amounted to MSEK 44.4 (12.5) and EBIT margin amounted to MSEK 19.3 (14.2) per cent.
- EBITA result amounted to MSEK 57.2 (14.5) and EBITA margin amounted to 24.9 (16.4) per cent.
- Earnings per share after tax amounted to SEK 3.02 (1.37) and EBITA per share amounted to SEK 7.35 (2.17).
Jan - Dec 2021
- Net revenue amounted to MSEK 529.3 (278.6), of which acquired net revenue was MSEK 184.4.
- Operating result EBIT amounted to MSEK 63.5 (29.9) and EBIT margin amounted to 12.0 (10.7) per cent.
- EBITA result amounted to MSEK 93.2 (37.4) and EBITA margin amounted to 17.6 (13.4) per cent.
- Earnings per share after tax amounted to SEK 4.24 (3.28) and EBITA per share amounted to SEK 12.94 (5.60).
Significant events during the fourth quarter
- On 1 December, Awardit carried out a private placement of approximately MSEK 192. A large number of Swedish and international institutional investors, including Skandia Liv, participated in the private placement, which was heavily oversubscribed (see more details in the press release on the company's website).
- On 1 December, the owners of Prämie Direkt GmbH and Awardit signed a share purchase agreement for all shares in Prämie Direkt GmbH. The purchase price amounted to MSEK 179.1 (MEUR 17.5), of which MSEK (15.5 (MEUR 14.5) was paid in cash, MSEK 15.5 (MEUR 1.5) in the form of a seller promissory note, and MSEK (MEUR 1.5) in Awardit shares through a directed non-cash issue. In connection with the acquisition, new acquisition credits of MSEK 70 were signed, with a maturity of 48 months and maturity date of 30 October 2025.
Significant events after the end of the reporting period
- On 2 February, Awardit appointed Erik Grohman as the new CEO, with effect from 7 March. Founder Niklas Lundqvist continues in the Company, with a focus on acquisitions and business development (see further details in the press release on the company's website).
In a comment to the last quarter of the year CEO Niklas Lundqvist says:
"The fourth quarter was by far Awardit's best quarter ever and it ended our best year ever, a year characterized by several important acquisitions combined with strong organic and gradually increasing growth as well as good profitability. 2022 has started with an organic growth of 54 percent in January and it is with great belief in the future that I soon will assume my new role with full focus on M&A and business development."
For further information, contact:
CEO: Niklas Lundqvist
Phone: +46 704 82 20 74
E-mail: [email protected]
Awardit helps businesses increase revenue and profitability by implementing and operating loyalty programs, incentive programs and giftcard programs targeting B2B & B2C customers. Awardit provides customers with program platforms on SaaS-basis, content in the form of commerce opportunities, partner networks as well as third party distribution of giftcards. The programs are normally provided on white label basis but Awardit also operate several private labels. Awardit is the largest company and platform in the Nordics in the sector.
The company's shares trade on Nasdaq First North Growth Market (AWRD). The company's Certified Adviser is Aqurat Fondkommission AB, reachable at [email protected] or 08-684 05 800.
This information is such that Awardit AB (publ) is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was released for public disclosure, through the agency of the contact persons above, on February 25, 2022 at 08:30 CET.
Få löpande information från Awardit via e-post.