QUARTERLY REPORT SECOND QUARTER 2023
We continue on our mission to create the most accessible game creation and metaverse platform available. KOGAMA goes beyond just gaming and encourages collective creativity. Its online platform breaks the barriers of traditional gaming, allowing every user to create, play, and learn in an ever-evolving digital playground.
QUARTER APRIL 1 - JUNE 30 IN SUMMARY
- The group's net sales during the quarter reached SEK 804 thousand (SEK 0 thousand).
- Net income amounted to SEK -2,994 thousand (SEK -1,924 thousand) or SEK -0.10 (SEK -0.13) per share before dilution.
- Net cash flow before financial items amounted to SEK -2,049 thousand (SEK -4,527 thousand)
- The group's cash and cash equivalents at the end of the quarter amounted to SEK 5,177 thousand (SEK 18,338 thousand).
- The group's equity amounted to SEK 21,111 thousand(SEK 27,066 thousand) at the end of the quarter.
PERIOD JANUARY 1 - JUNE 30 IN SUMMARY
- The group's net sales during the period reached SEK 1,150 thousand(SEK 0 thousand).
- Net income amounted to SEK -7,481 thousand (SEK -4,901 thousand)or SEK -0.25 (SEK -0.33) per share before dilution.
- Net cash flow before financial items amounted to SEK -5,950 thousand(SEK -10,701 thousand)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
Continued development of the gaming platform KoGaMa with a focus on new social functions, mobile compatibility, and revenue generation.
The report is attached to this press release and is available via the following link:https://corp.adventurebox.com/en/investors/financial-reports/
This information is such that Adventure Box Technology AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. Information was provided through the below contact persons' publication for publication on 25 August 2023 at 8:32 CET.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Michal Bendtsen, CEO
Adventure Box Technology AB
+45 (0)26 355 377
ABOUT ADVENTURE BOX TECHNOLOGY AB
Adventure Box Technology offers KoGaMa, an online game maker platform that offers user-friendly tools for creating and sharing unique gaming experiences. With its innovative Multiplayer editor and thriving user-to-user marketplace, KoGaMa empowers users to collaborate, create, and customize content within a dynamic social metaverse. The company's world-leading streaming technology is patent protected. Founded in Stockholm in 2014, the company now also has staff in Seville, Copenhagen, and Madrid. Adventure Box is traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market under the short name ADVBOX and ISIN code SE0012955276. Aktieinvest FK AB with e-mail [email protected] and phone number +46 739 49 62 50 is the company's Certified Adviser.
Om Adventure Box
Adventure Box, utvecklar och driver en sociala molnplattform för konsumentskapade dataspel, som gör det enkelt och roligt att skapa, dela och spela 3D spel online. Bolagets streamingteknologi är patentskyddad.
Få löpande information från Adventure Box via e-post.