INTERIM REPORT SECOND QUARTER 2022
The company continues the development of the new game form Multimaker. The platform has a bounce rate which is low for the industry, and the already low customer acquisition cost has been further reduced. The company has also reduced costs since the previous quarter.
With a focused team, financial endurance and a promising Multimaker, the company looks forward to autumn 2022 with confidence.
QUARTER APRIL - JUNE IN SUMMARY
- The Group's net sales during the quarter were SEK 0 thousand (SEK 1 thousand).
- Net income amounted to SEK -1,924 thousand (SEK -4,722 thousand) or SEK -0.13 (SEK -0.31) per share before dilution.
- Net cash flow before financial items was SEK -4,527 thousand (SEK -5,987 thousand).
- The company's cash and cash equivalents at the end of the quarter amounted to SEK 18,338 thousand (SEK 42,644 thousand).
- The Group's equity at the end of the quarter amounted to SEK 27,066 thousand (SEK 66,484 thousand).
- Measurements during June show a customer acquisition cost of only SEK 0.23 per user, which can be compared with the industry average of about SEK 15 ($1.47) (Liftoff Mobile Gaming Apps Report 2020).
- Patent application approved in Japan.
- Multimaker has an average bounce rate of just 8% compared to the average of 34% for the 100 biggest gaming sites (Similarweb).
The report is attached to this press release and is available via the following link: https://corp.adventurebox.com/en/investors/financial-reports/
This information is such that Adventure Box Technology AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. Information was provided through the below contact persons publication for publication on 26 August 2022 at 8:32 CET.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Rickard Riblom, CEO Adventure Box, +46 (0)70 444 24 79,
[email protected], corp.adventurebox.com
ABOUT ADVENTURE BOX TECHNOLOGY AB
Adventure Box, the leading social cloud gaming platform for user-created games, makes it easy and fun to make, share and play 3D games online. The companys world-leading streaming technology is patent protected. Founded in Stockholm 2014, the company also has staff in Seville, Copenhagen, and Madrid. Adventure Box is traded at Nasdaq First North Growth Market under the short name ADVBOX and ISIN code SE0012955276. Aktieinvest FK AB with email [email protected] and phone number +46 739 49 62 50 is the companys Certified Adviser.
Om Adventure Box
Adventure Box, utvecklar och driver en sociala molnplattform för konsumentskapade dataspel, som gör det enkelt och roligt att skapa, dela och spela 3D spel online. Bolagets streamingteknologi är patentskyddad.
Få löpande information från Adventure Box via e-post.