Bulletin from Annual General Meeting in Adventure Box Technology AB (publ)
At today's Annual General Meeting in Adventure Box Technology AB (publ) (the "company") the following resolutions were made. All resolutions were in accordance with the submitted proposals, described in detail in the general meeting documents available on the company's website, corp.adventurebox.com.
The Annual General Meeting resolved on:
- Adoption of the income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet for the financial year 2022.
- Appropriation of the result in accordance with the Board of Directors' proposal, meaning that no dividend is paid for the financial year 2022 and that available funds are carried forward.
- Discharge from liability for the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officers for the financial year 2022.
- An annual fee for the Board of Directors of SEK 150,000 to the Chairman of the Board of Directors, and SEK 75,000 each to the other Board members elected by the Annual General Meeting who are not employed by the company, and that fees to the auditor shall be paid per approved invoice.
- That the Board of Directors shall consist of five (5) members, without deputies, and that one (1) registered accounting firm be elected as auditor, without deputies.
- Re-election of Örjan Frid, Staffan Eklöw, Rikard Herlitz, Claes Kalborg and Jason Williams as member of the Board of Directors for the period until the end of the next Annual General Meeting.
- Re-election of Örjan Frid as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Re-election of Grant Thornton Sweden AB as the company's auditor, with Mattias Kjellman as auditor in charge.
- Authorization for the Board of Directors to, on one or more occasions, during the period up to the next Annual General Meeting, resolve upon issues of shares, warrants and/or convertible instruments, with or without deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights. The purpose of the authorization and the reasons for any deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights is to increase the company's financial flexibility and the Board's room for maneuver, in a time- and cost-effective manner be able to supply the company with new capital and/or new shareholders of strategic importance for the company, and enable the company to, fully or partially, finance any company acquisitions or acquisitions of businesses by issuing financial instruments as payment in connection with agreements on acquisitions, or to raise capital for such acquisitions. Issues made with deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights shall take place at a subscription price in line with market conditions, including any discount in line with market conditions where applicable. Payment may, in addition to cash payment, be made in kind or by set-off, or otherwise with conditions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Michal Bendtsen, CEO
Adventure Box Technology AB
+45 (0)26 355 377
ABOUT ADVENTURE BOX TECHNOLOGY AB
Adventure Box Technology offers KoGaMa, an online game maker platform that offers user-friendly tools for creating and sharing unique gaming experiences. With its innovative Multiplayer editor and thriving user-to-user marketplace, KoGaMa empowers users to collaborate, create, and customize content within a dynamic social metaverse. The company's world-leading streaming technology is patent protected. Founded in Stockholm in 2014, the company now also has staff in Seville, Copenhagen, and Madrid. Adventure Box is traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market under the short name ADVBOX and ISIN code SE0012955276. Aktieinvest FK AB with e-mail [email protected] and phone number +46 739 49 62 50 is the company's Certified Adviser.
Om Adventure Box
Adventure Box, utvecklar och driver en sociala molnplattform för konsumentskapade dataspel, som gör det enkelt och roligt att skapa, dela och spela 3D spel online. Bolagets streamingteknologi är patentskyddad.
Få löpande information från Adventure Box via e-post.