ADVENTURE BOX: MULTIMAKER SURPRISES AGAIN - BOUNCE RATE LOW AT 8%
In May, 198,105 users visited Adventure Box. New measurements in May show that the bounce rate for Multimaker is low compared to the average for other companies in the gaming industry, which is positive, while revenue from ad impressions more than doubled compared to April.
Adventure Box, the leading social cloud platform for consumer-created computer games, makes it easy and fun to create, share and play 3D games online.
May surveys show continued positive results for Multimaker. The gaming platform has an average bounce rate of 8%. According to a new study conducted by the web analysis company Similarweb, the average bounce rate for the 100 largest gaming sites is 34%. A low bounce rate is positive and indicates the content on the site is relevant to visitors who choose to stay and play more.
" A bounce rate below 10% for Multimaker is good news, said Rickard Riblom, CEO of Adventure Box. It is significantly better than the industry average and shows that we are doing the right thing, continuing the focus on Multimaker. New users who stay are part of the key to rapid viral spread. At the same time, we see that we have a doubling of advertising revenue compared to April, which is a sign of strength in itself"
During May, the Adventure Box platform had 198,105 visitors. While the company now focuses on the Multimaker, it continues to collect valuable data.
The customer acquisition cost remained low and was SEK 0.24 in May.
Key figures for Adventure Box May 2022 (April in parentheses):
- Number of website visitors 198,105 (199,420)
- Proportion of visitors from gaming websites 4 % (4%)
- Average cost for purchased traffic SEK 0.24 (SEK 0.24)
- Number of returning users 42,755 (40,969)
- Share of returning users 22% (21%)
- Number of still image impressions 3,372 (3,001)
- Revenue per thousand views of still image advertising SEK 10 (SEK 5)
Note that the above key figures taken from Google Analytics / AdSense / Ads can vary over time due to the large amounts of data.
- The number of website visitors is the number of individuals who visited the companys website (according to Google Analytics).
- Visitors from gaming websites are reported when a user clicks on the companys website from a third-party website.
- Average cost for purchased traffic is the average cost of each click on an ad from visitors who click through to the companys website through paid ads.
- Returning users is reported when a visitor with existing Google Analytics cookies from Adventure Box returns to the companys website. Google Analytics measures for returning users depend on the user allowing Googles cookies. Returning users who have disabled cookies in their browser will therefore not count as returning by Google Analytics.
- Number of still image impressions are the number of times an Adventure Box promotional message is loaded on a users device.
- Revenue per thousand impressions of still image advertising is the revenue generated by one thousand ad impressions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Rickard Riblom, CEO Adventure Box, +46 (0)70 444 24 79,
[email protected], corp.adventurebox.com
ABOUT ADVENTURE BOX TECHNOLOGY AB
Adventure Box, the leading social cloud gaming platform for user-created games, makes it easy and fun to make, share and play 3D games online. The companys world-leading streaming technology is patent protected. Founded in Stockholm 2014, the company also has staff in Seville, Copenhagen, and Madrid. Adventure Box is traded at Nasdaq First North Growth Market under the short name ADVBOX and ISIN code SE0012955276. Aktieinvest FK AB with email [email protected] and phone number +46 739 49 62 50 is the companys Certified Adviser.
Om Adventure Box
Adventure Box, utvecklar och driver en sociala molnplattform för konsumentskapade dataspel, som gör det enkelt och roligt att skapa, dela och spela 3D spel online. Bolagets streamingteknologi är patentskyddad.
Få löpande information från Adventure Box via e-post.