ADVENTURE BOX: EVEN LOWER CUSTOMER ACQUISITION COST
205,747 users visited Adventure Box during July. At the same time, the customer acquisition cost is kept on significantly lower levels than industry average, only SEK 0.21 per user.
Adventure Box, the leading social cloud platform for consumer-created computer games, makes it easy and fun to create, share and play 3D games online.
During July, development with the Multimaker continued according to plan. At the same time, Adventure Box has further developed its process of bringing in users at a low price that will enable a fast expansion of the platform when the Multimaker is done. The customer acquisition cost for the platforms visitors was only SEK 0.21 per user in July (SEK 0.22 in June). This can be compared to the industry average of about SEK 15 (for example "Liftoff Mobile Gaming Apps Report 2020" which has $1.47).
"I am pleased that, while the Multimaker is being developed, we can also continuously improve our customer acquisition. Getting the customers is as we all are aware of one of the most important parts of every business," said Rickard Riblom, CEO Adventure Box.
The company continued to work with the Multimaker and tests are ongoing on the companys platform. While the company is focusing on the development of the Multimaker it is also collecting valuable data about the visitors and their behavior on the gaming platform.
Key figures for Adventure Box July 2022 (June in parentheses):
- Number of website visitors 205,747 (197,168)
- Proportion of visitors from gaming websites: 4% (4%)
- Average cost for purchased traffic: SEK 0.21 kr (SEK 0.22)
- Number of returning users: 47,300 (45,569)
- Share of returning users: 23% (23%)
- Number of still image impressions: 1,918 (2,385)
- Revenue per thousand views of still image advertising: SEK 4 kr (SEK 4)
Note that the above key figures taken from Google Analytics / AdSense / Ads can vary over time due to the large amounts of data.
- The number of website visitors is the number of individuals who visited the companys website (according to Google Analytics).
- Visitors from gaming websites are reported when a user clicks on the companys website from a third-party website.
- Average cost for purchased traffic is the average cost of each click on an ad from visitors who click through to the companys website through paid ads.
- Returning users is reported when a visitor with existing Google Analytics cookies from Adventure Box returns to the companys website. Google Analytics measures for returning users depend on the user allowing Googles cookies. Returning users who have disabled cookies in their browser will therefore not count as returning by Google Analytics.
- Number of still image impressions are the number of times an Adventure Box promotional message is loaded on a users device.
- Revenue per thousand impressions of still image advertising is the revenue generated by one thousand ad impressions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Rickard Riblom, CEO Adventure Box, +46 (0)70 444 24 79,
[email protected], corp.adventurebox.com
ABOUT ADVENTURE BOX TECHNOLOGY AB
Adventure Box, the leading social cloud gaming platform for user-created games, makes it easy and fun to make, share and play 3D games online. The companys world-leading streaming technology is patent protected. Founded in Stockholm 2014, the company also has staff in Seville, Copenhagen, and Madrid. Adventure Box is traded at Nasdaq First North Growth Market under the short name ADVBOX and ISIN code SE0012955276. Aktieinvest FK AB with email [email protected] and phone number +46 739 49 62 50 is the companys Certified Adviser.
Om Adventure Box
Adventure Box, utvecklar och driver en sociala molnplattform för konsumentskapade dataspel, som gör det enkelt och roligt att skapa, dela och spela 3D spel online. Bolagets streamingteknologi är patentskyddad.
Få löpande information från Adventure Box via e-post.