Absolent Group AB - Interim report Jan-Mar 2020
Quarter 1 2020
· Net sales amounted to 279,1 MSEK (209,2) which is an increase of 33,5 % (43,2)
· Operating profit before amortizations of goodwill (EBITA) reached 32,9 MSEK (45,9) with a margin of 11,8 % (21,9)
· Operating profit after amortization of goodwill (EBIT) reached 12,9 MSEK (40,3) with a margin of 4,6 % (19,3). Amortizations of goodwill had impact on EBIT with -20,1 MSEK (-5,5)
· Earnings per share amounted to 0,28 SEK (2,69)
· Cash Flow from operating activities after change in working capital amounted to -14,9 MSEK (32,9)
Financial impact of Covid-19
We expect challenging market conditions ahead as a result of Covid-19 and the economic uncertainty it brings. We are continuously monitoring the Group's expenses to adjust our organization to the current market conditions. Our top priority is the health of our employees and customers, and we limit the spread of the virus by continuously monitoring and adhering to the instructions from all authorities in the countries where we operate.
The complete interim report is available at
For further questions please contact:
MD and Group CEO Axel Berntsson +46 510 - 484000
CFO Anna Åkerblad +46 510 - 484000
Absolent Group AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
Certified Adviser for Absolent Group AB is Erik Penser Bank AB. +46 8-4638300.
Email: [email protected]
This information is information that Absolent Group AB (publ.) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 01:00 p.m. CEST on May 5, 2020.
Om Absolent Air Care Group
Få löpande information från Absolent Air Care Group via e-post.