Year-end report för the period January - December 2022
Annehem stands strong in an uncertain world. We deliver a net operating income for 2022 of SEK 181.3 million (155.8), which is an increase of 16 percent compared to the previous year. Profit from property management, adjusted for exchange rate effects in net financial items, amounted to SEK 90.5 million (86.2). The occupancy rate is 95 percent, and the surplus rate is 83.2 percent. The net loan-to-value ratio is 38.3 percent, and the debt is fully bank financed.
- Rent revenue for the period amounted to SEK 56.8 million (50.2)
- Net operating income amounted to SEK 45.0 million (39.1)
- Income from property management amounted to SEK 11.5 million (17.0)
- Income from property management excl. currency effects amounted to SEK 19.4 million (17.0)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.15 (1.10)
- Investments in existing properties amounted to SEK 5.7 million (9.0)
- Valuations of investment properties yielded an increase in fair value of SEK 12.3 million (66.8)
January - December
- Rent revenue for the period amounted to SEK 217.9 million (187.8)
- Net operating income amounted to SEK 181.3 million (155.8)
- Income from property management amounted to SEK 74.2 million (86.2)
- Income from property management excl. currency effects amounted to SEK 90.5 million (86.2)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.51 (3.56)
- Long-term net asset value per share amounted to SEK 44.1 (40.9)
- Investments in existing properties amounted to SEK 32.8 million (52.5)
The fair value of investment properties amounted to SEK 4,309.2 million (3,994.1)
- Valuations of investment properties yielded an increase in fair value of SEK 98.0 million (172.9)
Significant events after the end of the period
- Annehem took possession of its first residential property in Malmö, Carl Florman 1, on 19 January 2023.
- From 1 January 2023, Annehem will be divided into the new segments, Sweden and the Rest of the Nordic region.
- The financial growth target is shifted from 2024 to 2027.
- The Board proposes that no dividend is paid.
"During these troubled times, Annehem's property portfolio with an emphasis on sustainable and modern commercial properties with good communication locations in Nordic growth areas has served us well and we stand strong for 2023", says Monica Fallenius, CEO of Annehem Fastigheter.
The report will be presented at 11:00 a.m. CET on February 23 by CEO Monica Fallenius and CFO Jan Egenäs. The presentation will be held in Swedish. After the end of the presentation, it is possible to ask questions in writing via the chat function in Teams. Questions for the conference can also be sent in advance to [email protected]
Date: 23 February
Time: Live conference on Teams 11:00 (CET)
Join the presentation by clicking on the following Teams-link: https://events.teams.microsoft.com/event/[email protected]478d05bc5
The year-end report 2022 and the presentation will be published on Annehem's website.
Ängelholm February 23, 2023
For further information please contact:
Tel. +46 70 209 01 14
This information is information that Annehem Fastigheter AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on February 23, 2023
Annehem Fastigheter is a growth-driven property company specializing in commercial, community service and residential properties in the Nordic growth regions of Stockholm, Skåne, Gothenburg, Helsinki and Oslo. The property portfolio in Annehem Fastigheter consists of 25 investment properties with a value of SEK 4 309 million and a lettable area of 195 thousand sqm. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since December 2020 with the ticker ANNE B and have a Nasdaq Green Designation since May 2022. For more information, please visit Annehem's website www.annehem.se.
Om Annehem Fastigheter
Få löpande information från Annehem Fastigheter via e-post.