Interim report Jan-Sep 2023
Our property operations continue to deliver strong results. During the period, we report increased rent revenue, an improved net operating income, and a continued high occupancy rate. Our income from property management excl. currency effects is on a par with the year-earlier period, as the result is pressured by a higher net interest expense. The total change in value of investment properties in the quarter amounted to SEK -108.0 million, due to increased return requirements.
- Rent revenue for the period amounted to SEK 186.3 million (161.1)
- Net operating income amounted to SEK 158.2 million (136.3)
- Income from property management amounted to SEK 63.4 million (62.6)
- Income from property management excl. currency effects amounted to SEK 70.6 million (71.0)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -3.24 (3.36)
- Investments in existing properties amounted to SEK 55.0 million (27.1)
- Valuations of investment properties yielded a decrease in fair value of SEK -291.6 million (85.7)
- The fair value of investment properties amounted to SEK 4,237.8 million (4,252.9)
- Long-term net asset value per share amounted to SEK 40.4 (43.6)
"Our geopolitical world remains turbulent and we are in the midst of a recession, but despite this I am optimistic as we enter the final quarter of 2023. We are beginning to see a clearer interest rate trajectory looking ahead, which will have a considerable impact on our industry. I can see good opportunities for future acquisitions where our focus will be our high sustainability profile and long-term approach", says Monica Fallenius, CEO of Annehem.
Significant events after the end of the period
- On October 20, Annehem handed over ownership of Carl Berner Torg in Oslo, according to the signed agreement on September 22.
The report will be presented at 11:00 a.m. CET on October 26 by CEO Monica Fallenius and CFO Jan Egenäs. The presentation will be held in Swedish. After the end of the presentation, it is possible to ask questions in writing via the chat function in Teams. Questions for the conference can also be sent in advance to [email protected].
Join the presentation by clicking on the following Teams-link:
The interim report and the presentation will be published on Annehem's website.
For further information please contact:
Monica Fallenius CEO
Tel. +46 70 209 01 14
This information is information that Annehem Fastigheter AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CEST on October 26, 2023.
About Annehem Fastigheter
Annehem Fastigheter is a growth-driven property company specializing in commercial, community service and residential properties in the Nordic growth regions of Stockholm, Skåne, Gothenburg, Helsinki and Oslo. The property portfolio in Annehem Fastigheter consists of 26 investment properties with a value of SEK 4,237.8 million and a lettable area of 198 thousand sqm. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since December 2020 with the ticker ANNE B and have a Nasdaq Green Designation since May 2022. For more information, please visit Annehem's website www.annehem.se.
Om Annehem Fastigheter
Få löpande information från Annehem Fastigheter via e-post.