Bulletin from the annual general meeting in ÅAC Microtec (publ)
At the annual general meeting in ÅAC Microtec AB (publ) held on 23 May 2019 the following main resolutions were adopted:
- The annual report was approved and the members of the board and the CEO were granted discharge from liability for the financial year 2018.
- It was resolved to approve the board's proposal to balance the loss for the year in new account.
- It was resolved to approve the election committee's proposal regarding remunerations to the board and ÅAC's auditors.
- In accordance with the proposal from the election committee, Rolf Hallencreutz, Per Aniansson, Per Danielsson and William Whitehorn were re-elected as members of the board. Rolf Hallencreutz was also re-elected as the chairman of the board. Anita Bernie was elected as new board member.
- It was resolved to adopt the guidelines for remuneration to the senior management proposed by the board.
- It was resolved to adopt the proposed principles for the appointment of and instructions regarding a nomination committee.
- It was resolved on a share issue authorization in accordance with the proposal from the board of directors.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please visit: www.aacmicrotec.com and www.clyde.space or contact:
CEO Luis Gomes, [email protected]¨
Chairman of the Board, Rolf Hallencreutz, [email protected]
ABOUT ÅAC MICROTEC AB
ÅAC Microtec and its subsidiary Clyde Space offer a full turnkey mission service from design to on-orbit operations including reliable platforms in the range of 1 to 50 Kg; customizable to suit our customers' requirements. Our end-to-end service package enables our customers to reach their mission goals with a single, trusted point of contact. In addition, we supply a full range of subsystems for cube satellites and small satellites.
ÅAC Microtec's shares are traded on Nasdaq First North Stockholm. G&W Fondkommission, e-mail [email protected], phone +46 8 503 000 50, is the Certified Adviser.
Om AAC Clyde Space
AAC Clyde Space erbjuder satellitmarknaden avionikprodukter (elektronik för rymd) med fokus på datahantering såsom omborddatorer och massminne samt strömförsörjning.
Få löpande information från AAC Clyde Space via e-post.