Welcome to SWEACC event: Invest in East Africa with MTI Investment
Join us at an exclusive event where everyone curious about East Africa's potential is welcome. MTI Investment SE (NASDAQ First North: MTI) has simplified investing in the region, making it as easy as everyday errands or saving money in a fund. Whether you're new to investing or a seasoned pro, this event is for you. Explore the opportunity of one of the fastest growing frontier markets in the world!
- H.E. Grace Alfred Olotu, Ambassador of the United Republic of Tanzania, will offer a compelling perspective on investing in Tanzania, highlighting its stability, thriving business environment, and key sectors.
- Pontus Engström, CEO of MTI Investment SE, will share their decade of experience of investing in East Africa and introduce a unique opportunity for anyone interested to take part in the growth of East Africa - see www.mti-investment.com
- Heaven Bereket, Cluster Manager and Deputy Chairman in SWEACC, will expertly moderate the event and guide participants in practical steps of investing.
Investment Event Details:
- Time: 16:00 - 18:00
- Date: December 6th, 2023
- Location: The Park Hälsingegatan (Hälsingegatan 29, Stockholm
- RSVP: Register today using this link as seating is limited, and confirmation for each attendee is necessary for this exclusive event.
About SWEACC - Swedish-East African Chamber of Commerce:
SWEACC focuses on the excellent business potential of the East African Community (EAC) and contributes to increasing trade and investments between Sweden and the EAC region. The prime objectives are to provide a platform for business people to meet and improve their interest in the EAC region. SWEACC organizes and provides members with insight into the EAC countries; Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, South Sudan, and Uganda. SWEACC's cluster initiatives are working and supporting activities in all Sub-Sahara countries. The Chamber also offers a platform for the Embassies represented in the Nordics with support for visiting dignitaries, where they can meet either officially or informally with Swedish and diaspora business communities. Welcome to contact us at [email protected]
Om MTI Investment
MTI Investment SE is a Nordic investment and venture building company, founded in 2014 by a team with extensive experience from emerging markets with the aim of investing in East African small and medium-sized enterprises ("SME") with high value-adding potential. The Company is active in the expansive East African market, and by being a long-term and active owner, MTI Investment helps its portfolio companies grow faster and become more profitable. The Company invests primarily in innovative and scalable companies that have the potential for a significant positive impact on society.
Få löpande information från MTI Investment via e-post.