Autocirc presents the Interim Financial Report July-September 2023
We are happy to share that our performance continues to demonstrate stability and growth, continuing the positive trend established in the first two quarters of the year. Following our great expansion in the first half of the year, we have focused on our operational efficiency during the third quarter. Despite the current turbulence in the economy and the uncertain geopolitical climate, our business model and offerings position us favorably and the consistent, solid performance of Autocirc throughout 2023 is testament to this resilience and a direct result of the collective efforts of our subsidiaries.
Main events in the third quarter of 2023:
- In July, we inaugurated the Esse Solar Energy Park. This collaborative venture between Esse Elektro-Kraft, Autocirc and the Pedersöre municipality in Finland is now fully operational and produced its first kilowatt of energy on July 1st.
- In August, we established a new central warehouse just outside of Oslo, Norway. This will enhance our logistical efficiency across the whole Nordic region and Europe.
- Also in August, we strengthened our central organisation by welcoming a new CFO and Business Controller for the Autocirc Group. These key recruitments will help support the integration and growth of our business units, providing the framework for the collective success of the Autocirc Group.
- September saw the launch of an innovative project involving our subsidiary Scandinavian Transmission Service AB, the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) and Scania. The purpose is to explore the possibility of integrating refurbished gearboxes into the production of new trucks.
- No new acquisitions took place during this quarter.
The transition to a circular economy is paramount in overcoming the pressing challenges of resource scarcity, price volatility, and climate change. At Autocirc, we remain committed to leading the vehicle parts industry through this transformation. An increase in renovation rates across all sectors is of utmost importance and the integration of renovated parts into new production is a critical step towards achieving true circularity.
For further information, please contact:
Gunilla Andersson, CFO Autocirc Group
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +46 (0)722 184736
The Q3 Statements 2023 and further information are available at: https://autocirc.com/investor/
This information is information that Autocirc Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 11.00 CET on November 15 2023.
Johan Livered, CEO Autocirc Group
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +46 (0)727 164666
Autocirc works for a circular transition in the automotive industry. We ensure that used car parts get back on the road again - or that materials and components can be used in completely different products and contexts. By moving from new production to reuse, remanufacturing, repurpose and recycling of car parts, we are making the second-hand market the first choice. A sustainable choice for a smarter automotive industry and a better alternative, also for the next generation.
Autocirc was founded in 2019 and is growing rapidly. Today, the group consists of 53 companies with over 900 employees and operates in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, Poland, Germany and France.
Få löpande information från Autocirc via e-post.