Urb-it Year-end Report 2019
Financial development during the period January - December 2019
- Net sales for Urb-it AB (publ), mentioned below as "the Company" or "Urb-it", amounted to TSEK 4 429 (TSEK 1 221) during the period.
- Operating loss was TSEK -46 547 (TSEK -59 705).
- Loss before tax totalled TSEK -47 669 (TSEK -64 245).
- Loss per share attributable to owners of the Parent Company amounted to SEK -0,42 (SEK -0,68).
Financial development for the period October - December 2019
- Net sales for Urb-it AB (publ) totalled TSEK 1 614 (TSEK 499) for the period October -December 2019.
- During the period, the operating loss amounted to TSEK -13 009 (TSEK -12 686).
- Loss before tax was TSEK -14 582 (TSEK -14 892).
- Loss per share attributable to owners of the Parent Company amounted to SEK -0,13 (SEK -0,16).
Significant events during the fourth Quarter of 2019
- During the fourth quarter of 2019, the Company initiated a commercial collaboration with Pret A Manger in London, via the aggregation platform Lineten Managed Service.
- Collaborations with DHL eCommerce Solutions Sweden and DHL Express International in France were also initiated. The collaborations will enable deliveries from DHL service points directly to the end consumer in Sweden and will also facilitate DHL Last-mile deliveries from central logistic hubs to end-consumers in France.
- The Company also announced the start of a new collaboration with Intersport in Sweden in November 2019.
- An offset issue of shares was executed according to plan in November.
- Part two of the incentive program was successfully completed with 82,13 % of available Stock Options purchased by employees.
Significant events after the end of the Quarter
- Urb-it now covers all DHL Service Points within our operating zone.
- Urb-it reached an all-time high for the number of deliveries on a single day during Valentine's Day 2020, increased by 252% comparing to the same day last year on our focus markets, London and Paris.
- The Board of Directors proposes no dividend for 2019.
Stockholm, 27th February 2020
Kevin Kviblad, CEO
E-post: [email protected]
Phone: +46 76 310 28 39
The following document can be found on https://urb-it.com/sv/press-meddelanden/
Urb-it offers a flexible, quick, personal and eco-friendly delivery alternative to consumers and retailers in big cities. As of today, Urb-it exists in Stockholm, Gothenburg, London, Paris and Lyon. For more information visit: www.urb-it.com.
The Company's Certified Adviser is Mangold Fondkommission AB who are reachable on +468- 503 015 50 or [email protected].
This information is such information that Urb-it AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, via the above-mentioned contact person, for publication on 27th February 2020 at 16.00 CEST.
Urb-it erbjuder flexibla, snabba, personliga och miljövänliga leveransalternativ till konsumenter och retailers i stora städer.
Få löpande information från Urb-it via e-post.